AmigaActive (1094/2143)

From:Jonathan Drain
Date:14 May 2000 at 17:21:37
Subject:A few old Amiga games...

I recently got hold of a few old Amiga games, one of which was The
Adventures of Robin Hood. However, there was no manual with the game, and I
don't know how to make a Save Game disk. I've tried a regular blank disk,
but it doensn't work.

Can anyone help me out?

Also, is there a way of adapting a PC disk drive to work on an Amiga?

Thanx,

Jonathan Drain - I'd explain it to you, but your head would explode.
Email: digital@ukonline.co.uk ICQ: 39945538
Visit my WEBSITE at: http://www.jonnydigital.co.uk

Out of disk space. Delete Windows? [Y]es [H]ell Yes!